Want to meet people, brainstorm, discuss, design, code, drink, sleep, experiment, have fun and make great games? This is exactly the place for you!
The Lithuanian Game Jam will take place on 27th-29th January, 2012, in Vilnius and Kaunas and will be a part of the Global Game Jam.
If you still have doubts, watch this great video from the Lithuanian Game Jam 2011!
Pre-Game Jam lectures (organized by Užupis Creative Cluster):January 27:
- 12:00-13:00 – Introducing Užupis Creative Cluster: Attempts to Promote Game Development Industry in Lithuania.
- 13:00-14:00 – Introduction to the Game Development Industry in Lithuania and in the World.
- 14:00-14:30 – Coffee break.
- 14:30-15:30 – Game Development: 3D Modeling Techniques.
- 15:30-16:30 – Financial Support Opportunities for Educational Courses and Student Exchanges in Game Development.
Game Jam approximate schedule:January 27:
- 17:00 – Check-in and registration opens.
- 18:20 – Open LT Game Jam and watch keynote.
- 19:00 – Brainstorm ideas, form teams.
- 20:00-23:59 – Start to JAM.
- 00:00-23:59 – JAM!
- By 12:00 – All participants must have registered their teams and games in the Global Game Jam website.
- 00:00-14:15 – JAM and finalize the games.
- 14:15-15:00 – Upload the games to the GGJ site.
- 16:00-17:00 – Each team presents their game.
- 17:00 – Discussions, voting and celebration afterwards!
Press release can be found here.